Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!


It's already been a great day! I forgot it was a holiday and that we would have Daddy all day today...that is always a nice surprise! We went for a family walk through the Harbor. Then Reese swang in the baby swing at the City Park to practice for mom's group which is meeting there tomorrow morning at 10am. Okay, we weren't really practicing.....that was just a plug to invite other moms to come to the park tomorrow! :) Then we stopped by the Dahlia farm to clip some flowers. Dahlias are my favorite flower! And sometime during all this activity, Reese cut two new teeth! Quite a day! I think I am ready for an afternoon nap too. :)

3 comments:

Linnea said...

i love the dahlia farm!

Unknown said...

I was just looking at your dahlia pictures and I think you and I go to two different farms. I went to the one off of Cresent Valley that has a HUGE rocking chair in the garden....is that where you went?

Linnea said...

i go to the one by target. i don't know the name of the road. its between target and seholm park.