Thursday, May 7, 2009

FREEDOM!!


We have been doing what works for our family. I have been nursing Reese at "sleep times" since she was about 6 or 7 months old. We kinda fell into this routine and it works for us.....except that I had to be there for each nap time and night time. We decided to get brave and try something new....have Daddy put Reese to sleep. He was up for the challenge and we pick a night that I was out with friends to give it a try.

It worked! Daddy sings Reese a couple songs as he rocks her and then puts her in her bed. She loves it! And now when I put her to bed she says "Daddy?" and lays her head on me wanting me to sing to her.

Who knew it would work so well! And now I have more freedom!! :)

1 comment:

Kami said...

How exciting! I am sure that is quite a precious daddy-daughter moment :] And that picture is so cute!