Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Personal Chef


I really enjoy running and working out. It is something that I GET to do and that I look forward to. But getting to eat healthy? Not so much.....well if I had a personal chef to cook me yummy, low calorie, healthy meals, then sure! But left up to me, well I stink at eating well. So I need to "train" to eat well. Just like running shape doesn't happen overnight, eating well won't either, at least not for me. My first goal: to eat a good breakfast! When I sip this meal I find myself eating too much in the afternoon. My seconded goal: to have good healthy snacks cut up ready to go. My third goal: to find yummy low cal sweets to have because there is no need to skip the sweets. So we will see how it goes! If you have any yummy healthy, easy to cook meals please send the recipe my way!

1 comment:

The Winger Family said...

Eating healthy is tough since it takes TIME to make healthy meals! Good goals though! I love Trader Joes for healthy alternatives :)