Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ready to be a big sister....


Here we are at 15ish weeks and I am surprise how excited Reese is that I have a baby in my belly! The morning after I took the test to find out Reese looked at my belly and said "You have a baby in there?" Somehow she already knew! And when you ask her it she is ready to b a big sister she says "I already am a big sister! See the baby is in mom's belly!" And she has had to step already with how sick I have been. Reese is such a sweet girl that she will rub my back as I am throwing up. She will be a great big sister. Reese really wants a baby sister and we go in to find out on June 18th!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I don't know how you felt while pregnant with Reese, but I was way more sick with my boys than with the girl. I hope all goes well on the 18th and you find the baby super healthy and track with development, regardless of gender.

The Heitritter Family said...

I've been thinking this is a boy too since I was so sick with both of mine. I can't wait to find out - please keep us posted!!

By the way, you are a beautiful pregnant lady my friend!