Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am getting BIG!


28 weeks down, 12 to go! And I am the same size I was at 34 weeks with Reese! Yikes! I guess this is what happens when you actually eat while pregnant....last time I said no to the anti nausea meds and threw up most of the time. This time around I went in to the Dr at week 7 begging for meds! Things sure do change. While it is hard watching my body get bigger and bigger, I do know it is for a wonderful purpose. I was reflecting in church...thinking about what happened to Christ's body for all of us and realizing that I need to whine a lot less about this short time of giving up my body for one new life. Here is to 12 weeks of no whining!! :)

2 comments:

The Winger Family said...

You may feel big but I think you look great! Love you and cant wait to meet our new niece/ cousin!!

The Heitritter Family said...

You look lovely! I smile whenever I stop by your blog and see this picture.