Friday, July 8, 2011

On the move

My sweet baby girl who was content to sit and play....



Is now enjoying rolling and moving and exploring so much more! I still set her down sitting but quite quickly she leans to the side and gets on her tummy.



Maleah was having so much fun playing with Reese's dishes. She really liked seeing her reflection in that toaster and spent a while talking to that baby. :)



Pretty good reaching!



She gets her arms up to crawl but still leaves that belly on the ground, so rolling works for her right now. And she is pretty fast at it. I am glad I have a watchful big sister who lets me know when Maleah is getting into trouble! :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

The picture of her and the toaster is priceless! Her expression looks like she's been caught doing something she shouldn't! Very cute!!