Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gaining strength from my sister


I loved being able to meet baby Kylee, my younger sister's first born. I can't believe how quickly you can love someone you just met! My sister is loving being a mommy....she said "I love that I can say, oh give Kylee back to me, I can calm her because I am her mother!" That is such a wonderful feeling!

Kacy and I had totally different experiences becoming mommas. Kacy made it all look easy and like my sister Kami said I was a good advertisement for birth control!

I have been going back and forth about wanting to have another child verses adopting one. But after experiencing the joy of Kylee through Kacy and David, I am ready to adopt. I feel like I got to see first had how wonderful this process can be! And that frees me to be able to give adoption a try. I even had my first dream about receiving my new baby girl! And I totally loved her right away!

Thank you Kacy, for sharing your joy with us! I really have found strength from my sister!

1 comment:

The Winger Family said...

Love you big sister! Its amazing to watch Gods plan for our lives in action :)