Sunday, September 6, 2009

Meeting baby Kylee


At long last we got to meet baby Kylee! We have been talking about her arrival with Reese for over 20 weeks now! Every baby doll, every baby we saw was named Kylee according to Reese. So I was wondering how she was going to do meeting the real baby Kylee. Reese loved her! Not at first, Uncle David was way more entertaining, but the next day she really wanted to see Kylee. Reese "shared" all of Kylee's toys with her, wanted to share her goldfish crackers, and kept asking to give Kylee gentle pet pets. It was so cute! I can't wait for these to girls to get more time together!

I decided to ask Reese if we should get our own baby. She said "Yes!" I asked her what we should name our baby and she said "Kylee!....NO, Kacy's Kylee." I said "That is right, Kylee is Kacy's baby. What should we name our baby?" Reese thought for a moment and then said "El Pueblito!" Our favorite place to eat, why not? I guess we could call her El for short! :)

1 comment:

The Winger Family said...

Cant wait to see you guys again! Love having our daughters together. I think El Pueblito is a fabulous name:)