Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grow up! Now slow down!

My sister hit the nail on the head! I need a change of mindset! Training my mind is the toughest thing for me to train, but what I really need to work on to be the wife, mommy, sister, friend that God desires.

When anyone asks me how it is going I reply "Well Maleah is not one yet! I am so not a baby momma!" Which is true, but I need to enjoy what I can in this stage. I will enjoy the next phase more but I can find the light now too.

When asked how Reese is doing "Great! But she is growing up to fast and I feel like I am missing it!" True, she is growing a ton and true I spend less time fully focused on her, but I can still enjoy her growing now, even more so as I really treasure the moments that I do get to focus only on her.

Yes, Maleah needs to keep growing and fast! Yes Reese needs to slow down now. Yes Mommy needs to lift her head up to realize that I have two sweet, healthy, wonderful girls and a Daddy that adores them and me.

No comments: