Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If ______ isn't happy then no one is happy!


The family unit....each person's attitude affects it greatly. During our sick week it was a drag....we were all very whining. "Reesently", Reese has decided that she wants to be very helpful and she does her helpfulness with complete joy. This greatly affects our family! Her joy is contagious and she reminds us that it is from Jesus so we can continually give thanks to Him. The other night Maleah was having some rough naps and Matt and I were passing her off back and forth, trying to calm her down. Finally I gave up and brought her down stairs. She was greeted with "Maleah! My little sister! I just love you!" Then I set her down on her play mat and she played happily for a while under big sisters watch. This was a wonderful break for mom and dad. I am so grateful God gave us such an enthusiastic little girl!

No comments: