Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Playroom!


Here is our "new" space.

There is something so nice about having all the toys in this room.

Not that they don't bring the toys out, but at night, when they are in bed, Matt and I can sit in the living room and not see any toys.

And I love how they CAN see all their toys in this room.

Reese plays with so many more of them now.


This is the not yet done dress up area. I plan to make this as a "dressing room" and hang it in the corner. Also not sure if/where to add some hooks for the dress up clothes.


Here is the "problem" corner.

The treadmill needs to stay....not sure how to hide it or make it look better....

Ideas? (Thanks for the ones from yesterday!)


This is my favorite part....the toy organizer.

It is from ikea....well from CL for about 1/4 the price of ikea.

My hubby drove to Seattle, took it apart, carried it down apartment stairs to our car, then put it back together here at home...all on the same day!

And all so we could kick him out of the office and make it a playroom!

He is quite the guy! :)

We are enjoying this new room so much!

2 comments:

The Winger Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Oh how I was we had a Playroom like this!! Cant wait to play in it some day! :)

Unknown said...

Come on over! :)