Thursday, October 14, 2010

36 weeks and still cookin'!


Reese took this picture for me! She is tired of being in the pictures kissing my belly and decided she wants a little more control. So surprising for a three year old. I am amazed I am still pregnant! Now I need a mental shift for endurance...since 36 weeks feels like 40 to me. So glad Maleah is healthy and that I am healthy too. I am looking forward to being able to run again....but that time will come soon enough I am sure.

I was able to get a hair cut today (Thanks mom!) and feel a little more like myself. Now if only their was a treatment to make my face look less round. I don't understand those preggers people who have thin faces....not a gift I was granted.

Oh and here is the traditional picture....we were able to talk her into it.

2 comments:

Janay said...

You look great! I don't think you look puffy- man with Aricin it's painfull to look back at the photos because it looks like i had just gotten my wisdom teeth out- talk about a chubby bunny :)
super excited for you guys
-nay

The Heitritter Family said...

36 weeks - woo hoo! Your hair looks so great! I recently got a "brazilian blow out" which sounds super dirty but is a hair straightening thing and I love it. I'm able to air dry my hair for the 1st time in my life. I can't wait for you to experience having 2 girls home with you. It is daunting at first but so quickly feels perfectly normal and wonderful. In the meantime, soak up all the time you can as just "Reese and mommy." Good luck in the next 4 weeks!