Friday, October 8, 2010

YIKES! 35 weeks!


Can't believe I posted this picture! But yes we are 35 weeks along and still doing great! My OB is on vaca for 2 weeks so we are hoping this healthy trend continues. I get the biggest smile on my face when I think about being able to deliever a healthy baby girl and take her home with us! It is weird to think about her size now. I feel her move inside me and remember, sort of, holding Reese in my arms at this size.

We are now learning new things, like what braxton hicks feel like (I'm having them often but they are not doing anything), how do you know when you are in labor and what you do then. All things I am thankful to be learning this time around! Can't wait to meet Maleah and see what she looks like!

2 comments:

The Heitritter Family said...

You look great! And you won't believe how huge Reese looks when you bring that baby home!

The Winger Family said...

Yay!! So glad everything is going well! And you DO look great! Cant wait to see you guys soon and hopefully meet Maleah!!!