Monday, December 19, 2011

Best Bread

really good banana bread recipe!

I have been searching for a good banana bread recipe.
Usually I don't like banana bread because it is too dry.
Matt LOVES banana bread.
To make us all happy, I tried this recipe.
It really is moist! The best I have had! 
And I am no baker that is for sure. But this bread turned out wonderful.

My other favorite bread this year is this:

It is even better when you add chocolate chips. ;)
We made it for all of Reese's teachers.....her 3 preschool teachers.....
and her two BSF teachers.....one of which stopped me at church on Sunday
and asked if I could make that bread to sell at the local market....
And I am not a baker! It is a REALLY good mix! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

The TJ's corn bread is also fabulous - I always get asked for the recipe for it when I serve it to guests!

Unknown said...

Good to know! Thanks Judy! Love Trader Joes!