Friday, December 30, 2011

Visiting the cows


There are new cow sculptures a Homestead park.
So we packed up the sick kids to get some fresh air.
 Then we explored the trail system there.
Did you know you can run 3 + miles there with out "doubling back"?
I had no idea the trails were so developed already.
And so pretty too!

 Maleah LOVED walking the trails
and HATED holding our hands

 And did you know at four you can go from grumpy....

 To happy and back to grumpy all in less than 5 seconds!
It is quite the trick!
(I should know, I can do it too. ;)

 Maleah really like the water view...

 And was hoping to find a way in!

 Reese and I ran ahead and made it to the bridge.
Then we ran back to daddy and Maleah...they walk a bit slower.
Apparently I was running too slow.

It was a short walk but a good one.
We'll be back to see you again soon cows! :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Looks nice .... where is Homestead Park?