Thursday, June 5, 2008

Matt & Kimber Plus One

I really enjoy watching that show "Jon & Kate Plus 8". ( http://www.sixgosselins.com/ )For one, there is just something interesting about watching another person's life. When we went to the beach as a little girl, I always enjoyed people watching with my dad. We would make up stories about what we thought the other people were saying. Anyways, I like watching how Kate organizes everything. Maybe I feel a kinship towards her since she is a fellow NICU mom. (By the way, her 6 were born at 30 weeks and came home at 36 weeks with no problems...that is amazing!) I think what I appreciate most is that she seems to be so consistent with her discipline with all her kids. That is tough to do! Discipline appears to be lacking in our kiddos these days. I often wonder if I will be able to be as consistent with Reese as I would like to be. I also enjoy watching her kids grow up and seeing their personalities come alive. I am inspire to take Reese to more places as I watch this family travel so often with their 10. I enjoy the show, despite all the screaming and crying.....IF you watch this show what is it that draws you in?

1 comment:

Dana said...

I too am in love with that show. I like to know that someone else's life is more hectic than mine. I feel so out of control at times, then I watch them and realize it could be worse. She is an amazing mom and is way more organized and consistent than I am.