Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A clown named Nosey


We went to Tide Fest again this year. I don't usually buy anything but rather walk around in amazement of all the talented people there and wonder could I learn to make that? I was surprised that Reese enjoyed looking at all the arts and crafts items. She loved watching the high school kids play music and sing! Reese was very curious about the clown that was there. She watch her all during lunch, giving Matt and I the play by play as to what the clown was doing. Then Reese was brave enough to go and meet Nosey.....as long as she was attached to me!


Here Reese is at her first trip to Tide Fest....she was 3 months old, 2 months adjusted, wrapped in many layers staying close to mommy in the front pack.....I guess she still likes being close to mommy! :)

No comments: