Sunday, December 27, 2009

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY KAMI!

My baby sister turned 21 today! She would tell you that I still think she is eight years old. But that is no longer true. She is becoming an amazing young woman who is learning to love Christ with her whole heart. Honestly, she inspires me! I knew when Kami became a Christian that she would give Him her all. That is how she was created, to put forth her best effort in all that she does. Kami has always been a very thoughtful and generous person. She used to save all the treats and candy she would get in a stash at home and she was more than willing to share her special treats with her big sisters. We didn't even have to beg her! Now Kami is a generous aunt as she showers Reese and Kylee with love and attention. She graciously lets the grand kids take the spot light. I wish I could see her more often and grow in Christ with her side by side. But I know that we can continue to encourage each other from a far. I am so glad that you were born! I love you Kami!

No comments: