Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


Eight whole years living and loving together! I love how we enjoy time together and how that has changed over the years...runs together (okay, that didn't last long) walks with the dog, dogs, stroller and dog, Ace dates, Sunday afternoon naps, El Pueblito, connect four, "house hunting", and house cleaning (okay only you enjoy that one). We "get" each others humor and inside jokes. "YES! YES! YES!" From phone calls to emails to plane trips to a ring, a wedding, three houses, and one child I have loved all that we have done together. I am grateful for your faithfulness and steadfastness. Thank you for preserving to provide for our family. You are the king of my heart and I love you very much!

1 comment:

The Heitritter Family said...

What a wonderful tribute! Congrats!