Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Okay this is kinda because the mother's Day cards I sent are not going to get to the mommas on time, so this blog will!

My momma: I am very grateful each time you answer the phone and are ready and willing to let me talk your ear off! Thank you for listening! On this last trip to CA you dropped everything just to help me care for my sick girls, even getting up at night with them! Thank you for loving them and me so much!



Grandma Sue: Thank you for the son you raise who now loves us so well and cleans for us too! Thank you for continually praying for all of us, we feel your prayers.



Grandma Carla: Thank you for your calm and peaceful ways. We enjoy just hanging out with you, spending time together. We love learning about growing plants from you!



Aunt Kacy: Thank you for all the mommy advice and tips. You are so very good at calming a worry wart of a sister!! :) Thank you for encouraging me to be a better mommy, wife, sister and friend. I am inspired by the life that you live!



Aunt Kami: I know, you are not a mom yet, but you do such an amazing job loving your nieces! Thank you for the thoughtful gifts you give to them, and mostly for how you love to play with them. They sure feel that love!!



So thankful for these women! Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: