Sunday, May 1, 2011

Omaha Steak Co.

Have you ever had food from the Omaha Steak Company? My Mother in law has given us some as a gift from time to time and their food is YUMMY! And I am not really a fan of steak! But I do like their steak, and stuffed chicken, and stuffed potatoes and.... :)

What I really like is that you take the food from the freezer to the oven and it is ready in less than an hour! I have been making frozen meals for the month since January and this month, along with a coupon and good sale, I was able to score 12 meals for $5 a meal from OSC! (Not to mention it saved me a lot of time shopping and making the meals myself.) So if you have not tried them yet, look for a sale and do it! You won't regret it! :)

1 comment:

The Winger Family said...

have to agree! Loved my bday present!