Friday, June 3, 2011

Backyard Hills

Okay, I cannot run on the treadmill every day....to boring! Even with the TV! And I am not always able to run the roads...still trying to get a double jogger...so we run hills in the back yard during Maleah's morning nap!

I used to really DISLIKE hill workout days....would rather run 20 200s! But not now...I know hills give me more bang for my buck...although if I had a 200 meter track in my back yard I am sure I could get a good workout there too. But I don't, I have a hill, a pretty good one at that.



Turns out Reese likes running hills with me!



And she cheers me on as she runs! Such a fun running partner!



She likes to mix it up an run on her knees too....I however, stick to my feet. :)



I am thinking this hill training will help me get in shape enough to be able to push the double jogger! Funny how times have changed. I used to have a team to workout with everyday from 3:30 to 6 and I would dread practice a lot! Now, I would LOVE to have a team to workout with and that much time to workout! Ahhh perspective!

No comments: