Friday, June 17, 2011

Visitors

Big sister Jamie and her husband Kyle came by for a quick visit this past week. We all love getting to spend some time with them....Reese gets especially excited! "Mommy Maleah does not know about big sister Jamie yet, so I will tell her..."

Jamie and Kyle came for a quick dinner and then enjoyed Daddy's softball game with us. And the park with Reese:



I love how adoringly Reese is looking at Jamie! Makes my heart happy!



Matt has known Jamie since she with a fifth grader and I have know her since 8th grade....since I have been dating Matt I have known Jamie. We have coached her in track, basketball, and even cross country! It has been such a privilege to watch her grow and mature over the years.



And now she has been married for almost a year! Kyle and Jamie are a perfect fit together! Amazing that now my kids get to enjoy these kids!

No comments: