Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Can you believe it is your fourth Father's Day already? (Or fifth if you count being pregnant and you should count that one with the way I "handle" being pregnant!)

First Father's Day....I was so very impressed with your ability and willingness to entertain a baby! You and Reese bonded so well so early on and even though that baby phase was not your favorite, you made sure your first baby felt totally loved!



Then the fun started...you were able to start teaching and watch her learn! I love how you are constantly amazed at her learning....and she loves that too!



So wonderful to see you two enjoy doing things together. Some of my best times with my dad were the times I was "helping" him. She sure does love baseball now....and cars! ;)


And now two girls! I love how you help Reese learn to be a kind and caring big sister. I love how you are able to enjoy a baby and a preschooler, loving them in the phase they are at. (I know, it helps that they are sleeping well in this phase!)
I love that you and Maleah get to have a "date" morning on Saturdays and she learns things like how to use a vacuum cleaner...and how to stand and crawl. You do a wonderful job of entertain both girls at the same time!



Thank you for being the loving father that they need. I know they will have a deeper, more complete understanding of God's love because of how you care for them! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: