Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time to lose that baby weight



This is my new sweet set up! My parents got me the treadmill last Christmas and Matt set up the TV this past weekend! I love it...having it set up and ready to go. Currently I am able to put both girls down for their naps and then get my workout on. And baby weight the 2nd time around sure likes to hang on!! Plus full term baby weight is much harder to loose than preemie baby weight. But no more excuses.... or cookies. ;) It is time to get in shape again. Hoping to lose 20 lbs by November...I think I can, I think I can....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe you mean lose, not loose ;). And I am there with you! Except I haven't started yet, nor do I expect to any time soon... but I sure put on more weight this time around! Ugh.

Unknown said...

Thanks Judy! You are hired to edit for me! :) I did not really start working on this baby weight until last month....when Maleah was 6 months, so no hurry...the weight will be there! ;)

Lisa said...

Guess which works better? 40 minutes of moderate pace on the treadmill or or 20 minutes of kick-butt pace? Use your time effectively! Throw in 100 lunges, 100 sit-ups(real ones, not crunches) and 100 push-ups and you've got yourself a workout! Change your workout every day! Sorry to be giving so much advice but this is my passion!

Unknown said...

Love it Lisa! Just the help I need! :) You are "hired" as my trainer!! :)

The Heitritter Family said...

You can do it! You are right, baby weight with #2 is harder. I swear, my baby weight with Bayer came right off. I expected the same with Ollie and was still carrying around some weight in my tummy when I got pregnant with #3. I'm going to have to work extra hard now! By the way, I'm eating candy as I type this, so I am clearly not motivated like you yet :)