Sunday, June 26, 2011

Organizing doll clothes

Reese is finally able to dress her dolls. Hurray! This means that the basket of doll clothes was getting dumped out everyday and spread all over the living room. Who can blame her, she was just looking for the clothes she wanted for her doll.

Got this organizer for one dollar at a yard sale and now it is our doll clothes organizer. Works pretty well!



Can you see that we really need some more toys in our house? Poor kids have nothing to play with....maybe that is why they play with boxes. ;)



By the way, my friend from high school writes this great organizing blog. You should check it out, she has some good ideas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you please come to my house sometime and help me organize? My craft stuff and Nory's toys need some major organizational inspiration!

Unknown said...

That sounds like a fun day to me! Let's do it!! :)