Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My favorite day of the week...

Is Wednesday! Well with our current schedule that is. Reese and I head out first thing in the morning to do a "mommy" workout at the track. Daddy stays home with Maleah. We running sprints and Reese cheers "Go Go Mommy! You can do it!" Then we do sit ups, push ups, and lungs and Reese does them with us and cheers for us too.

After track Grammie and Gramps take Reese to story and craft time at the library. Then they take her out to lunch. This means I go home, while Maleah naps and have some "mommy" time.

Reese comes home super excited and we play a little, feed Maleah her lunch then it is naps for both girls and more free time for me!

Can you see why I LOVE Wednesdays! So thankful for my hubby and parents and now sister too who make this great day for us!

1 comment:

The Winger Family said...

Wednesdays were my favorite day too when mom and dad were here. Lots of mommy time!

Sounds like a great day!!!!