Monday, April 11, 2011

Best birthday!

I had the best birthday celebration!

Let's start with Matt....he planned ahead! :) The night before, he had Reese help him wrap presents and make a card. Then in the morning he had her help put up the birthday banner and balloons. Next he made waffles and fresh fruit for breakfast. He then took Reese with him to show a house so I could get a morning nap while Maleah slept. Matt came home and made a yummy veggie spaghetti for lunch. He got me just the cake I wanted and he bought me my own camera, so I won't whine about wanting to use his! Next he "made" pizza for dinner. He was wonderful and I felt so pampered!



Reese planned ahead as well....with some help from Grammie. As we would ride in the car listening to her music I would tell her that I liked the song "Apples and Bananas" so she would say that she would get it for me for my birthday. Grammie helped her shop online while we were in CA and I get to enjoy another Raffi CD. (No joke, I love Raffi!)



Maleah, she has been planning this for a while now, I know, but she slept at night and for her naps! Sleep is the best gift from a baby! ;)


(I know, you just saw this picture, but I LOVE it!! So you get to see it again!)

My sister Kami sent two CDs, Water mark and one of her favorites JJ Heller. Love them both and love to listen to them thinking about my sister.

My sister Kacy got me the best nose sucker! You put one end in the kids nose then the other in your mouth and suck! Works so well!! Gross, but a wonderful mommy gift!

My mom and dad sent oranges from Redlands, so sweet and yummy and great at helping us fight out colds. They also got me new running shoes!! So excited to start that habit again...it's been over a year off!

Grandma Sue and Grandpa Dan sent me some yummy snacks, which Reese made sure I shared. They also got me gloves, a mat and some thoughtful seeds to plant in the garden. Reese and I have dreams of doing a garden this spring...high hopes!!

Such thoughtful gifts and a great day with my little family! Feeling so loved and blessed as I turn 32!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful day of celebrating YOU!