Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring reorganizing

I don't really clean. (Thankfully I married a man who not only is great at this, but also enjoys it....the man asks for a vacuum cleaner almost every holiday!)I organize!

The bookshelves made it into Reese's room for her reading corner.



And into the bathroom for those potty books!



I have been so annoyed at all the stuff that piles up, usually on the counter, that needs to go up stairs. (Man I sound like my mom!) So now we have this cute basket as a place to put those things. Working pretty well so far...just need to train the troops!



The other annoying thing was jackets! Yes it is April and yes we are still wearing jackets. Probably until June this year! We have a coat closet, but Reese can't hang her coat up there yet, and it takes more time than a hook, so my coats and Matt's coats would often join Reese's on the shoe bench. Hence the quick and easy coat hooks! Again just a little training and they will be great!



No reorganizing these two...just a cute picture of them because I love them!

1 comment:

The Winger Family said...

I love organizing too! Must be in the genes. I just organized Kylee's toys and it makes me happy cleaning up now! :)