Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book mark


This is the book marker I use in my devotional book.....keeps me all that much more motivated to know God more! :)

Things this study is getting me to think about...

  • How fast my girls are growing! Reese is so big and tall now it is much harder to snuggle her...this makes me enjoy my snuggles with Maleah even more!
  • Luke 2:19 thinking how Mary treasured things in her heart about Jesus and pondered them....what things do I treasure about Reese and Maleah right now and how am I letting them know I treasure these things about them.
  • That I GET to be a giver of LIFE to my family! By making a meal, giving hugs, teaching fun lessons, reading good books....I get the "job" of sharing life with Matt, Reese, and Maleah!
  • That being a mom is tough...such pain on the tough days and stages (can't believe I wore Maleah 8 hours a day for 3 months!!) and such amazing joy on the good days!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Just ordered one for me! You got me with the Amazon link!

Unknown said...

Nice! I hope you will enjoy it! :)