Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wake up!!



With this new stage that Maleah is in, Reese is able to be much more involved. She helps me get Maleah ready for her nap, loves to pick out her jammies for her, sing her a lullaby, prays for her and then turn on the fans. Maleah loves this extra attention from Reese.



When Maleah's nap is over, I ask Reese if she would like to be the first one to wake up Maleah. To my surprise she will most often drop what she is doing and hurry up the stairs to greet her sister. Love having the video monitor to see Maleah's big smile as Reese peeks over the side. Reese talks so sweetly to her as well.

Here is what Reese sees: (She took this picture)



(Side note...the Maleah picture is staged...she still sleeps swaddled and without a bib on...in case you were wondering)

I love my two sweet girls!

2 comments:

The Winger Family said...

Love this post. You have some adorable daughters!!!

Sue said...

What a sweet big sister ... so touching.