Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love a good book....



We have so many books at our house! To encourage the love of reading right? Well not when you can find them!



Last Christmas my parents got us a book shelf...a gift for Reese that was really for me...so sneaky!



But now we need more book storage. I found this idea and I love it! I think I want eight of them!! Above the potty, for all the potty training books, along the living room wall so Maleah can reach her board books, along the wall in Reese's bed for when I start letting her read books in bed and I might need a nineth one just for the library books so that I don't keep decortating like this:



I also think these would make great gifts! Put a few books in the spice rack and then you are giving the gift of reading and organization! Does it get any better?!

I am looking forward to the day Matt makes the trip to Ikea to get these for me! I would go myself, but that would mess up nap time!

No comments: