Sunday, March 27, 2011

Preschool wise

Yep, another post about my new favorite series. Preschool wise is such a helpful book! I have been working on creating a routine for Reese now that we are staying home more to let Maleah nap. I have been feeling so bad about staying home, like I am depriving Reese. But now I see how God has given us this time, this season for specific training. I get to teach again and I get to teach my own daughter! We are loving this time together, learning together, ordering our days. I have been keeping a sleep journal for Maleah to help in her sleep training and now I am keeping a learning journal for Reese so I can see her progress as well. It also helps Matt. When he comes home he can look over what we have done together and it helps him choose activities with purpose to do with Reese.

Reese "sewing" working on skills for math:



Dog crates double as art drying racks! Here are the chore cards we made together:



First time she really used glue all by herself! We got those capsules that you dissolve in hot water and I always find them around the house afterwards. Turns out they are great for working with glue as they absorb all the extra!

1 comment:

Sue said...

She's so blessed to have such a good teacher ... and looks like she's having fun.